In order to fulfill our mission, we have developed a System of Continuous Improvement through a shared leadership model where multiple perspectives, talents and ideas come together to build a strong identity of who we are and what we will accomplish as a school district for the success of all students. In this way, we are all working toward the same shared goals and using our time and resources efficiently.
Measuring Progress on our Mission
Stakeholder feedback from students, parents, and staff is a critical part of our continuous improvement efforts. Responses on stakeholder surveys will help identify strengths and set goals for areas in need of improvement at both the district and individual school level. Specifically, the surveys will serve the following purposes:
- Collect feedback from parents, staff, and students on their experiences at PLSAS regarding the following themes:
- physical school/workplace environment
- school/workplace culture
- student teaching and learning experiences and staff learning and supports
- school-wide and district-wide leadership
- Provide leaders, teachers, and staff with school-level and district-level student perception data for reflection on classroom instruction, student engagement strategies, and professional development needs.
- Provide leaders with student, parent and staff feedback to learn about strengths and opportunities for school and district improvement.
- Meet state requirements for Principal Development and Evaluation
We greatly appreciate the time parents, students, and staff spend providing feedback to fuel our continuous improvement efforts as individual buildings and as a district.